Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9

I bought crap today....there I admitted it. They say acceptance is the first step, right?

Walgreen's - Film Processing (yes I still have an 'old-fashioned' 35 that I use every once in a blue moon) - $5.61 with tax
Savings (What you thought I didn't use a coupon?) - $5.93

Sam's Club - I stopped to look at the birthday cakes for the kiddo's first one that is coming up *sob*, and quickly determined I hated them all. Seriously? It was all roses or cheap plastic 'kits' slapped on a cake. Not a fan. Anyway, I still bought crap. - Turbo Tax Deluxe - $53.26 with tax (The first person to point out that a CPA shouldn't need Turbo Tax gets punched in the face.)

Target - What did I tell you about their voodoo mind tricks?!?! It's real I tell you! I may have wondered my way into the clearance toy aisle and discovered a literal plethora of toys. Most were 50% off which was not the 75% I was hoping for so I did manage to control myself.
Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Farm - $39.98
Igloo Cooler (30% clearance) - $13.22
10 Caffeine Free Pepsi 12pks (the whole reason for going) - $30
Tax - $5.82
Total Spent - $89.02
Total Saved - $62.65

Total Spent for the day - $147.89 (That hurt to type.)
YTD - $526.46

No comments:

Post a Comment