Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 24

I was almost at a no spend but we ran out of milk and eggs and were running low on milk so a trip to the grocery store proved necessary. :(

Kroger -
3 bags of Frito Lay Chips
Sara Lee Honey Wheat Bread
2 packages of Kraft cheese cubes
2 packages of Kraft singles
Gallon of milk
2 CF Pepsi 2 liters
Dozen eggs
12 pk Lipton Green Tea
Total out of pocket - $22.83
Total savings - $17.32

I actually am thinking I will go back to a different Kroger to get more pepsi. They are 79c a piece if you buy 10 things in the 'mega event' deal. So if I get 10 pepsis I can use 2 of my $1/4 coupons and get them really cheap. They only had the 2 at this store so it was kind of a bummer.

Then of course we just can't go a day without eating out (big eye roll here) and we picked up a $10 pizza deal from Pizza Hut. Which don't get me wrong, is a ROCKING deal but we are getting a bit ridiculous with this I've realized. - $10.70

And we can't forget (as I am known to do) the two redbox movies. - $2.14

Total spend - $35.67

No comments:

Post a Comment