Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 14

Oops! I might have laid down with the baby last night and fell asleep without blogging the day. What can I say? I'm an exhausted Mama, haha.

Ok, I did better yesterday in that I brought my lunch but I begged off my oatmeal and bought breakfast so really? Not so much better.

Breakfast - $3.47
Redbox - $2.14
Gas (for the Malibu) - $27.28

My husband has a bone of contention about me blogging the cost of our gas because he claims that is not 'crap' it is a need. Which so are our groceries to a point but I feel like blogging about it and putting it out there just makes us more concious of our choices. Maybe by really recognizing the cost it will make us more aware and we will start to cut down on unnessercary trips that waste gas.

One thing I've noted by doing this so far is that I'm struggling to establish the habit of bringing my own breakfast and lunch to work with me. It is so much cheaper and something that I need to get better about. Not just say I will get better about, but actually address and do something about.

Total spending for the day - $32.89
YTD - $657.68

No comments:

Post a Comment